EQUIP Class: Built Upon the Rock: The Church
- Date: April 28, 2019
- Time: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Coordinator: Scott Terry
- Email: [email protected]
*Please note* Our upcoming Equip book is Built Upon the Rock: The Church by Bobby Jamieson. The local church is meant to be living, growing, distinct, and God-glorifying. This study works through seven biblical aspects of the church and helps participants to discover a big-picture vision of the church.
Are you a disciple of Jesus Christ?
A disciple is one who follows, learns from and serves his master. Jesus our Master, has called us to be His disciples and to make disciples of others. The goal of the Equip class is “to equip saints for the work of ministry” (Eph.4:12).
Our common and collective objective is to grow in these things:
- To better understand the basic doctrines of the Christian faith,
- To better practice the basic disciplines of the Christian faith,
- To better minister the gospel to brothers and sisters in our Christian walk together,
- To better evangelize the lost, and
- To better understand Christ’s church and move forward the church’s mission.