On Mission Class
- Date: October 24, 2018
- Time: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Coordinator: Scott Terry
- Email: email@example.com
Are you a disciple of Jesus Christ?
A disciple is one who follows, learns from and serves his master. Jesus our Master, has called us to be His disciples and to make disciples of others. The goal of the On Mission class is “to equip saints for the work of ministry” (Eph.4:12). We will read one book/month, meet together to discuss and apply.
Our common and collective objective is to grow in these things:
- To better understand the basic doctrines of the Christian faith,
- To better practice the basic disciplines of the Christian faith,
- To better minister the gospel to brothers and sisters in our Christian walk together,
- To better evangelize the lost, and
- To better understand Christ’s church and move forward the church’s mission.
*Please note* We will use the summer months of June through August for evangelism, practice and debrief - and begin reading books again in September.